Anarchy-gothAnarchy-goth

nice

time well spent

Matt TC - Ultraviolet Matt TC - Ultraviolet

got a little boring

good beats, and pads, just god boring, the song would have been shorter, like 2.5 - 3 minutes long.

One Hard Penguin One Hard Penguin

hey

never herd the original, but you did a pretty good job.

Bezo responds:

The original can be found in the 2005 section of my audio works. Thanks for the review.

The Gigs The Gigs

quality destroys it

if it was higher quality, it would be a lot better, sorry

Sawdust responds:

it's only bad in the first part. did you listen past the first part?

[AMP] Died In Your Arms [AMP] Died In Your Arms

it sounded pertty good

I'm not sure if this is a remix of a popular song, but anyway, it was pretty good, something that i think you might have wanted to do was make the noise that follows the fast synth more powerful, ugh, i know thats not clear, but i have no idea how to describe it , but it would give your song the edge.

AMP responds:

You're right I don't know what you are talking about and I feel bad for not knowing :(

Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it :D

unsure - slunchy unsure - slunchy

little boring

lots of bass for sure, it might have been kool if you had the bass come into the song later, instead of having it play through the whole song

kjhsdgf responds:

hm, when i turn this into a song, that's probably what's going to happen.
but it's just a boring loop for now lol.
also, i took out the melody, because i'm trying to find a good vocal track to go into it, but who knows if that'll happen.

Discovered - Foza Discovered - Foza

it wasn't bad

in my opinion, I think you should have waited before you put the melody in, like after the beat. also adding high hats in with the kicks would have been a good idea.

Super C - Thunder landing v2 Super C - Thunder landing v2

nice

defiantly very video gamey, best Iv'e herd all night, ill give you a gold star :D go check out all my other reviews, Iv'e never given anyone a gold star before.

Mad World napsterphase (cover) Mad World napsterphase (cover)

relay good

im not sure if you could fix this, but it was very echo-y. only complaint.

napsterphase responds:

i think you're right..but the thing is that my pc is like ancient...and the dry recording was really sounding..dry and recordish...u know...so i though of giving it some reverb...and viola..but i guess i should bring down the wetness.......!....thnx neway..man really happy to see a genuine..critic.....cheers!

~little something something~ ~little something something~

learn basic music theory

the melodies were terrible, if you go to YouTube, and look up some basic music theory, you could do a lot better

DJMatti responds:

Very helpful. Id like to see your review also in my next submission!